Good day, we got a lot of work done
Working hours: 12 h
- Good day, we got a lot of work done. Both me and Maunu are a bit exhausted by now. Memory problems. Tiredness. No aggressions, yet.
- I must come to work on Saturday in order to make presentation slides from Vodaphone Italy. Not that much of fun. Well, I will take time off some other day then.
- In the evening I was reading Guardian Weekly, Economist, Noam Chomsky's new book and also some books on China.
15 - 21 SE work, statistics presentation preparation for VFI trip etc.
- Also interesting email discussions about VFI.
13-15 Piping meeting and also updates to SeIntersiteMeetingPeriods.
12-13 Discussion with Maunu on work load estimates (lunch too)
- It seems that the work load is at least 50% to large. So, we must do something: either drop/postpone something or let the schedule stretch. We must discuss with others about this and that is why we have a meeting with Petri Vesterinen, Mika Seppanen and others on Monday.
10-12 SE-meeting (Code, Templates, Task Plans). See HzSeDiary2003.
9-10 SE web updates, discussions, planning with Maunu
- I took taxi to work. Stupid me.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit