Heuristic of the day: in order to understand something, you must…

Working hours: 5.5 h
  • Heuristic of the day: in order to understand something, you must not try to understand everything. Aristotle.
  • Really nice weather: sun, 8 degrees, no wind. Just like it should be.
  • I got up at 8.30, had some noodles, check what HS has to say about the state of the world, walked some 30 minutes, took taxi to office and took shower. The shower at office is much better than the one at our home. Actually, I cannot wash my hair at home.
  • The new park next to my home is taking shape at last. Now there were some people cleaning it or doing something else.
  • Bas told me that the finance minister of the Netherlands keeps public diary in the internet. As I cannot write about my work in the internet, I must use this space.
11-15.30 Praring slides .... for VFI meeting.
  • I took a simple approach. I just took some figures about IPA, which I use to explain the system architecture and the way traffic goes in the system. Then I will just use the official user manual to explain all ATM-layer measurement. I see no point in copy-pasting info from user manual to slides and then presenting the slides. Let's see whether others buy my argument.
10.30-11 Emails
  • Not too many.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki