Somewhat hangover in the morning

  • Somewhat hangover in the morning. I idled at home, took taxi to the Radisson hotel, bought Internation Herald tribute and went to a small cafe to read it. On the way I bougth 10 CDs: Damaged by Black Flag, Never mind by Sex Pistols, Back in Black by AC/DC etc.
  • I tried to do some work from home. But I could not reach atmweb.ntc.nokia.com, which was eventually fortunate, I assume.
  • I went with Sirkku to Carrefour. There was a small fired and everyone run out of the cafe downstairs. Good, since I could get some food without any queueing. They have quite good wineselection. We bougth 7 bottles. Especially this year's Beaujolais Nouveau (by Laboure-roi) is excellent. I recommend byuing a few bottles. It is really refreshing when you drink it chilled with some mild cheeses or just drink. A lot, like half a bottle. See Beaujolais Nouveau.
  • Later, we had dinner at BasVodde and his wife Yuan in one nice Japanese restaurant in Qindai Lu. Very good and quiet place. And then to Shamrock.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki