Heuristic of the day: Everythin should be made as simple as…

Working hours: 12.5 h
  • Heuristic of the day: Everythin should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler (A. Einstein)
  • I came to work by taxi at 9 am. Too cold for cycling, especially since our flat was also almost freezing in the morning.
  • It seems that I am just too stupid for sticking to the normal 8 h /day. I am so ashamed! mad!
  • See MattiKinnunenLongDiary2003x12x01.
20.30-21.30 Intalling SeItemToDo etc.
19-20.30 Discussion with JariSimolin and updating the material for the VFI-workshop.
17-19 Misc issues, thinking and discussion. Twiki drawing tool does not work and system is also otherwise strange. Bad.
16-17 See MattisMinutes2003x12x01RncArchDocsA43.
10-12.30, 14-15.30 see HzSeDiary2003.
12.30-14 whatever, even 10 minutes of eating lunch.
9-10 Email etc


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki