In Milan and Venice
In Milan and Venice.
- I check-out the hotal and would have made it to 9.05 train, but the train was too full. I did not dare to risk standing the whoel 267 km to Venice. I has a coffee and read some newspapers and and spent time in the wonderful Milan railwaystation. It is a really nice place and full of interesting personalities.
- I arrived in Venice at 14.30 and took a vaporetto to Rialto from where I somehow found my way to Piazza San Marco and my hotel (Noemi.
- Some walking and sailing with vaporettos and then I found that my favourite restaurant Paradiso Perdutto was close due to renovations. Too bad, I was really sad. Fortunately I found another restaurant for dinner (sarde in saor, spagetti con nero di seppia, fritto misto, torta di chokolato, grappa, cafe and some wine) with funny old men serving. The name of the place is ....
- After dinner some idling around. Piazza di San Marco is truly magnificient in the night. And it was so empty, no stupid tourist in addition to me.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit