Motto of the day: " choose - watch - choose " 9-12 Working with…

  • Motto of the day: " choose - watch - choose "
  • 9-12 Working with MaunuHolma on SE-issues and reading on IWS1
  • 12-15 See HzSeDiary2004
  • 15-16.30 Thinking about the future. Discussion with Julia Guo on university co-operation.
  • 16-24. The annual party. The program was, eh, quite Chinese. I find it a bit strange, but still entertaining. However, we had kind of Finnish program it the lobby. The food was not too good. After the party we went to Shamrock and for some reason I did not feel like drinking at all and left quite early with Heikki and Janne. Good discussions in Shamrock with some nice people. I like that. I even remember what we were talking about!


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki