Motto of the day: "I always do that
- Motto of the day: "I always do that. Get into something and see how far I can go" Feynman and this applies to me too very well. The problem is that this kind of experimental and learning approach is not so much appreciated by the official Nokia organization, which wants to divide and conquer and also not distribute information openly (even when there is no need to keep the information secret). Well, secrecy and designation will always be both more expensive and slower than openness and multiprofessionalism. This is because s and d waste human resources, of which there is a want. In most cases, we have less intelligence, talent and professional skill than money.
- Quote of the day: "I hate the philosophical thoughts of Matti", anonyouys, HR jazz cafe. So, my education still affects my thinking and the way I write. Or maybe this anonymous sees my thoghts about how to make the world/Nokia a better place etc as so value-laden that they seems to be philosophical. In any case, this is strange.
- 9-15 Working on MattiOnPerfModellingTool and writing something else too (emails, notes)
- 12.30-13 Discussion with MaunuHolma on dimensioning, DIMUTI, RNCd organization, responsibilities, excel-tools, who does what, who knows what etc. We shall write a proposal which a) describes the current situation and a') how we have ended in the current situation and also b) introduces several alternative ways for solving the problems of the current situation. To solve them we need to have so called constructive co-operation btw many persons representing many organizations. This will be extremely difficult and thus good fun!
- 13-14.14 Discussion with PasiToivanen on the future of whatever.
- 13.30 The Ocean Plaza personnel was firing fireworks and they got the lawn on fire. Great!
- 15 onwards: Spring festival holiday. The official time to leave the office.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit