Motto of the day: "You can teach skills and knowledge, but you…
- Motto of the day: "You can teach skills and knowledge, but you cannot teach talent"
- I was really tired and depressed in the morning. It was partly because of reading too late and partly because of general anxiety and whatever. I hope the course will help me in sorting out my passions, wishes, plans etc. This cannot continue like this much longer.
- 10-12 HzSeMinutes2004x01x12xApWorkStatus
- 12-13 Diaries, reading.
- 13.30-14.30 Statistics workshop
- 14.30 onwards: flight to Beijing.
- 20-22 Dinner with BasVodde in some extremely good restaurant close to He Ping Li Nokia office.
- The best schrimps I have in China (rather much like fritto misto in Italy!)
- superb spicy fish, which was so hot that even I had to order some rice with it!
- and good Beijing beer
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit