No motto today

  • No motto today. Or maybe: "Is not having what you want. It is wanting what you have" Sheryl Crow.
  • And a quote by Tanenbaum: " WYSIWYG is a step backwards. Human labor is used to do that which the computer can do better.". I totally agree with prof Tanenbaum! MSWord sucks!
  • Morning at home. Some reading.
  • Lunch: beans and rice by Sirkku.
  • Walking for 2 hours in the mountains: from Long Jing to Rose Garden. Real nice small road "9 creeks in misty forest". We also intended to visit "Winding lane thours bamboos forest" or something but we a) ran out of time and b) did not find the start of the path. We will try later (most likely on Sunday again).
    • We visited Hannu and his family. They live in the same house in which Jarmo used to live.
  • In the evening I was trying to find best places for my future from the internet. I am quite sure I have already found it. I will tell about it later.
  • I think I am getting ill. I am not feeling that well. Bad.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki