Quiet day
- Quiet day. We got up early and went to spend our Trust-Mart coupons. We had lunch in the foodcourt below Trust-Mart: tepanyaki food and some beer. Later just idling at home.
- In the evening a 1 hours walk around neighbourhood. Quite nice and quite. We bought again a few DVDs, but I think I will never have enough time to watch them. Some guys were selling breads straight from barrel. The breads were tasty.
- Maybe this is what holiday means. Doing next to nothing and having stress because of it. Strange, maybe there is something really wrong in me to have stress all the time, come what may. Stupid. I must remember what I learned in the Lead Yourself-course and find the youthful strenght I used to have when I was a few years younger. Or then I can, of course, but some Prozac or similar and dope my brains out.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit