Hours!
- 11 hours ! Too!
- Quote of the day. Paul Auster says of his work as writer.
- "with is that somehow I think that by living my life as a writer, I am living my life to the fullest. Even if I have a day when I sit there crossing out sentences, tearing up pieces of paper and have advanced not one jot, I can still stand up from my chair and say, "Well, I've given it my best". And if you can say that at the end of every working day, you feel like there's some reason to go on living."
- I agree. I think this the only real way of working.
- 9-12 Discussion with MaunuHolma on documentation. I also wrote something to HR JazzCafe about management books
- 12-13 Work lunch at Mao/Army-restaurant (11 Finns and 1 Dutchman).
- 13-14 Working on documentation structure with MaunuHolma
- 14-15 Meeting on documentation: HzSeMinutes2004x02x11xDocumentation . We are now really enthusiastic about this issue. We are also proceeding so well, we understand so fast more and more about the nature of RNC-type distributed gateway system. This is so fun.
- 15-17 RNC System team with the whole HzSeTeam. Nice!
- 17-20 Working on diaries, emails, etc. I updated many places, discussed by email with many person.
- I also wrote a note on A43 architecture and quality etc. I am getting really interested in this work again. Feels good.
- It is surprisingly hard to buy envelopes in China. I needed to visit 7 shops before I found one.
- I am not quite OK. My throat is sore - I cannot cycle. Stupid. This country is killing me. I have never been ill this often.
- Clash rules! The live CE "From here to eternity" is really good!
- I will get some management videos from HR. We can then have our own management training here. I will be really hilarious.
- Now, I feel so happy about this all. Strange how often my mood change. I am an scincillator!
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit