I cycled to the office

  • I cycled to the office. It was not too warm outside. Check MattiKinnunenFitness2004. I will cycle back and also visit the monkey park outdoor gym facilities.
  • 9-10 Preparation for the day
  • 10-11 Weekly SE meeting: HzSeMinutes2004x02x09xToDoWeekly
  • 11-12,13.30-17 Working on SE-issues. See HzSeDiary2004
  • 12-12.30 Team lunch in Chin Chin, the fake restaurant.
  • 17-18.30 Meeting on requirements management arranged by Tero Auranen: MattisMinutes2004x02x02ReqManagement
  • Still some sleeping difficulties. It may be mostly due to excessive playing of Triple Pop with the phone. Or then some stress. Cycling and excercise should help.
  • Bird flu is spreading. N-Korea is testing chemical agents with political prisoners. Some explosions here and there. Normal stuff. But what will USA do with N-Korea. It has WMD, a dictator etc. Should USA attack But that would be not so good, since they could loose more own troops! Place your bets!
  • A bit lazy feeling, hard to write in English or even in Finnish.
  • I intend not to drink any alcohol in February. Maybe I teetotal also in March. It would be good.
  • I need to find a home in Helsinki. It is too hard. Or maybe I will become a nomad and find a home in some other country.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki