I cycled to work
- I cycled to work. So nice. It takes 44 minutes with the new bike, which btw is already broken...
- Meetings from 9-10.30 (ChenGuodong's tasks), 11-12 JunruLi's tasks of DimutiTask UI part, 13-15 about DimutiTask and later 17-18 about PipingTask.
- In addition we did some commenting about the documentation structure with MaunuHolma. I also commented extensively on the new seatplan for the HZ. It is so fun!
- For lunch I have fried rice and icecream. I did not had my normal lunch companion BasVodde with me. Boring.
- I also updated my plans of DC-domain division and sent it to SamiTilander.
- Also some email discussion on MattiOnCommunication. JyrkiInnanen supports my ideas, HannuVaanenen refutes them with byrocratic argumentation, which I of course reject.
- Weather quite nice. Some 15 degrees. I could cycle with just my T-shirt on. The Chinese seems to find that a bit odd.
- No news about the Pentagon report I quotes earlier.
- We will go the Hangzhou Tasha (? ) to spend our coupons in the evening. I plan to have a beer in the Commons Place before.
- It is funny that MaunuHolma has also started to complain that we would really need to have a secretary. See my diary entry on 23.2.
- Is is also funny that more and more request come to us. We should write this and comment that in addition to our current competence developement task and technical design. It is of course nice that people trust our abilities, but even though we have only so many hours daily for this Nokia. I am quite sure we must drop many really important issues. For example: we do not have time to write technology transfer plan for SE-work. I suggested that the relevant persons like PetriVesterinen, MattiPalo , and JyrkiInnanen would write a draft, on which we could then start discussion. Of course, our current plans provide a kick-start for this. But let's see. It seems that they are not that enthusiastic.
- It happens to be that those who can have much to do. Others do not. But the differences in salaries are not similar. Pity! I am getting quite far from ideals of equal salary. Is this bad Tell me!
- I do feel that my current JG of 9 is a joke, but really a bad one. I cannot understand the managers who cannot even get this kind of simple things correct. There is no acceptable excuse for this.
- Good meeting 17-18 about PipingTask. Some inventions. Try to find them in HzSeMinutes2004x02x25xPipingPerfEtStatistics .
- Great day. I felt like doing something for my salary, which is good, I assume.
- Some beer and spring rolls in Commons Place with Sirkku and Tuula. Afterwards, happy consume: we bought a risecooker.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit