I managed to get to work, but I am still quite weak

  • Working hours: 10h (2 too much..., no sense at all)
  • I managed to get to work, but I am still quite weak. Hard to walk, somewhat easier to think but then again some messy thinking coming via email from Helsinki was able to make me feel ill, not sick though.
  • Piping meeting in the morning. I took notes, as always: HzSeMinutes2004x02x10xPipingConcepts.
  • Afternoon: meeting with JyrkiInnanen on SeIntersiteMeetingPeriods. See HzSeMinutes2004x02x10xInterSitePlanning
  • We also discussed one hour about system architecture documentation with Maunu. I have some notes on paper.
  • I also discussed on MattiOnLibIfForStatistics with Han Guanghua and Wei Jianhui. I managed to explain my idea with their help. Good!
  • Meeting with MikaLehmusto on organization etc. No notes.
  • I also applied for 3 jobs today. I must see what Nokia has to offer. Maybe it has something no good, hard, and interesting to offer that I change my long term plans. Let's see.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki