Motto of the day: "Elän parasta aikaa" See HzSeDiary2004 Terrible…
- Motto of the day: "Elän parasta aikaa"
- See HzSeDiary2004
- Terrible flu coming. I am losing my voice, it is hard to speak. Cough, running nose, feeling hot. I will be absent on Tue.
- Otherwise OK day. I took taxi to work and will ride my new bike to home. I hope my body can take it.
- There was an electricity black-out in our house in the evening. We had a coupon with which we could stay one night in WTC. It solved the problem. It was nice just to take taxi to the 5-star hotel, get in the room, take shower and order dinner from room service and then just watch TV (BBC!!!) and read some magazines. It is strange how fast time flies: on 18.2.2003 we left WTC for our current home.
- My flu was a nuisance in the evening.
- I wrote a note on technology transfer: MattiOnTechTransfer.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit