Motto of the day: "Why should one argue, when one can use _ridicule_"
- Motto of the day: "Why should one argue, when one can use _ridicule_". I agree! Sirkku was a bit afraid of how I will apply this. She thinks I am use ridicule quite enough already. But can one really use it too much
- I got bored of staying at home. I should have - I am not well yet!
- Took bus to work. K199 is a bit faster than 66, but it could be 2 times faster with some trivial, elementary traffic rules. But maybe the local dictators are not powerful enough to enforce traffic rules. They have lots of time to police the internet, not the streets.
- 10-12 Statistics meeting.
- 12-13 Working lunch with BasVodde.
- 13-14 Commenting the current seating plan, DIMUTI UI-plan by JunruLi etc. Writing a note on MattiOnTTransOrder etc. Many small things just to keep the brains warm.
- 14-15 Developing the criteria for detecting whether somebody has technical vision.
- 15-16 Reading meeting minutes, discussions with PetriJappila etc.
- So many things in one day. And writing more than 3 pages. I happen to write 2 books each year. Strange.
- 10 C, raining.
- I called my mother. She told me that I should have stayed at home today. Maybe I stay tomorrow! Who knows
- We (me, Sirkku and Tuula) had dinner at the Japanese in Qignchun Lu. This time the food was OK and the waitresses so cute. Some sake and beer too. A sake at day keeps me in ridicule.
- In the evening we watched "American Splendor", which was splendid. I then read some articles on Feyerabend and used two hours for writing emails. It was already quite early when I got to bed. Then I read some 7 pages of the newest Economist. The speed is up!
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit