Motto: "Simple problems are not worth my time" Nice weather

  • Motto: "Simple problems are not worth my time"
  • Nice weather. I walked 20 minutes before taking a taxi. Sun shines, a few degree plus. Some exercise in the morning keeps depression at bay.
  • I had some Chinese buns for breakfast.
  • 9-10 Thinking about technology transfer and writing an email/suggestion to the responsible persons. I also visited the lab.
  • 10-12. Thinking about dimensioning ( "design, evaluation, and testing of configuration variants inside the contraints defined by system architecture") with Maunu. See MattiOnDimutiDimensioningOrg for some notes.
  • 13-17 See HzSeTeamDiary2004 .
  • Sun is still shining at 3 pm. Excellent.
  • AnttiHeimonen says that their technology transfer plans are quite similar to my ideas. Good for them! And for the whole Nokia!
  • Sirkku says that the Starbucks next to Shanghai Art Museum is fancy. The view reminds her of the central park of New York. Even though I think that Sbucks sucks, I may visit this one.
  • I also worked a little on MattiOnLibIfForStatistics and proposed it to MaikkiVanhanen too. I hope that we have free persons in IPA improvement for this task.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki