Nice weather

  • Nice weather. I again cycled to the office. Nice! The Chinese find it very amusing to see me cycling with my new bike, helmet and only with a jeans and T-shirt. But it is impossible to wear more clothes. Even the jeans are too much - I intend to use shorts soon.
  • 9-10. I explained my idea about Dimuti to MaunuHolma. See got it, at least partially and suggested improvements. This means that it is not completely flawed.
  • 10-11 HZ IS-meeting. Strange, but luckily short one.
  • 11-12 Dimuti thinking. Also roles.
  • 12-13 Lunch with BasVodde. Fried rice as always and some good discussions. It is refreshing to sparr with Bas.
  • 13-14.30 HzSeMinutes2004x02x27xStatistics .
  • 14.30-17 Hacking, thinking, discussing this and that. Taking it easy on purpose to let thoughts come. And coming they are!
  • I will end the week by having a beer or two in Commons Place. I invited everyone. Let's see who turn up.
  • The bugbear moved on top on my phone. He may even answer your calls!
  • I read document about messaging network and post offices by TeroVenetjoki . Excellent document! Let's wait until it get accepted and then read it together in HzSeTeam.
  • More later, now I will come to the bar!
  • HeikkiAhola joined me - we cycled to the bar. After a few hours and beers, JaniRahkonen and his friends Juha and Maija-Liisa (?? ) joined us but left soon. Then MikaSeppanen came, Heikki left and we went to the Reggae bar. Home at 2am. Quite dizzy, but I managed to call my brother, who is coming here later.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki