The cleaning lady did not come
- The cleaning lady did not come. I was waiting until 9.15am. She should come on Friday.
- Sirkku in Shanghai.
- Morning: discussions with MaunuHolma, MikaSeppanen and HongqiangHuang and even with MaikkiVanhanen .
- Some spring rolls for lunch.
- I walked 25 minutes. It refreshed my brains.
- 13-14.30 HzSeMinutes2004x02x04xDimensioningWeekly
- 15-18. Meeting on A43 documentation with EspooOffice personnel. We (me and MaunuHolma) had not done our homework. Bad boys, us! Anaway, after some hot discussion we end up with some kind of agreements.
- Too long day!
- I called my brother. He has a stupid boss, who does not allow my brother to take vacation before 1.5. This means that my brother may not be able to visit HZ anymore!
- I had lonely dinner at "Snake restaurant". It has opened after renovation. Food is as good as before and the owner as happy to see me. I am happy to see/meet him. We will have bigger dinner there on Friday, at least 10 persons.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit