We have now lived 1 year in our flat!

  • We have now lived 1 year in our flat! We have used 30 kWh electricy per day.
  • Motto of the day: "Anything goes - there are no rules in science or in R&D! Any rule of discovery would limit ourselves".
  • 9-11 Hacking, thinking about discussion database.
  • 11-12 Meeting on premises, but the meeting was late. We had another with BasVodde. Own meeting is better! At least faster argumentation and even some ridicule. Bas had some good ideas.
  • 12-13 Working lunch with BasVodde
  • 13-15 Meeting on HzSeMinutes2004x02x19xDimutiIWS1. Good work!
  • 15-15.30 Meeting on System Startup instrumentation. Problem solved by the group! My brains work still even with so few hours of sleep.
  • 15.30-16 Discussing with HannuLeskinen on organization etc.
  • 16-17 Emails, diaries, etc.
  • Sirkku is in Shanghai. I will go to Commons Place and have a beer or two.
  • I did not go to Commons. I walked with MaunuHolma to Baochu Lu and had a lonely dinner there. I had one beer.
  • I watched one DVD ("A bridge too far", which tells about operation Market Garden in WWII, remember! One of the main blunders by the allied forces and again due to arrogance...) and read some magazines (Economist). Sirkku came back and we discussed for a while about Feyerabend and the difference of myth and science. It is so refreshing to discuss about philosophy!. I drank a few beers while watching the DVD.
  • 12.30 am to 1.30 am: I got some ideas and wrote this: MattiOnCommunication. It will help me later when I will write the book of mine.
  • Now it is again 2 am. It is time to go to bed and read some book and see some dreams.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki