We (me and Sirkku) intended to participate in common visit to see…
- We (me and Sirkku) intended to participate in common visit to see the blossoming blums, but we were too early. So, we walked by ourselves. We saw the blums and whole bunch of Chinese looking at them and having picnics.
- Finally, we found our way to the hills. It was quite a steep uphill to climb, but the views from there are worth the climb and loss of breath. I had some problems with my hearth, but I think they are mostly stress, not exercise related. We walked all the way to the North peak and then down. Some nice girls wanted to take a photo of them and us. It was fun. They were so cute and small.
- We had lunch in the Japanese in Qing Chun lu. Not too good and quite expensive.
- I bought a bike - a traditional Phoenix! It is so sturdy.
- In the evening I just idled.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit