Again: bad weather, or at least not too warm

  • Again: bad weather, or at least not too warm. By taxi, but returning by bike.
  • No electricity at home. Sirkku could come to office, but she will go to the hotel instead. It is easier to concentrate in the hotel.
  • 9-12 Emails: on the future, on sending emails (MattiOnEmail), on meeting practice (MattiOnMeetingPractices) etc.
  • 12-12.30 Lunch in the opposite building. Now, after 9 months of lunching on spring rolls and fried rice, I am fed up with them. I am also fed up with the tofu sticks I ate for 6 months. What next Where to have lunch now Maybe I start going to the cafeterian in the 3rd floor.
  • 13-14 See HzSeTeamDiary2004 .
  • 14-18 I made major updates to our SystemEngineering pages.
  • I got TOEFL-test place from Hongkong on 13.4. I also reserved a hotel. Now, I just need flight tickets.
  • Israel, Palestina etc are just getting more and more nuts. I am a bit worried - this will not end well.
  • MaunuHolma is in Beijing on Focus-course. I did not understand to insist for this course. I would have been interested though, but it may that I am so competent in all areas, that I do not need any competence development anymore.
  • Dinner at Grandmother's. They have excellent scallops and crabs there. I do recommend this place (in Wen Xin Lu, a little west from the Nan Du De Jia Xi).
  • I tried to read something at home, but I was way too tired.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki