Again nice weather
- Again nice weather. I felt like a king checking my kingdom from my rooftop terrace in the early morning. It was so nice.
- I cycled to work. The number of cyclists is increasing - it is already hard to pass by everyone at traffic lights. I cannot do it anymore, which means that I have ride in the peleton, which is - as everyone who has followed Le Tour - dangerous.
- 9-10 Meeting about DIMUTI: HzSeMinutes2004x03x15xReplanningWithHuang
- 10-12 Weekly meeting: HzSeMinutes2004x03x15xToDoWeekly
- 12-13.15 team lunch in the XinXiang-restaurant across the street. Rather good, even though I do not eat so much meat.
- 13.30-14 Meeting on Piping
- 14-17 Working on diverse issues e.g. HzSeMinutes2004x03x31xHSDPA (and HSDPA in general)
- 17->20 Discussion with MaunuHolma on May workshops etc.
- Dinner with Sirkku at Mao-restaurant. Idling.
- Now it is sure that my friend will travel to China in April/May. Great.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit