HongKong is quite peacefull on Sunday, at least between 9 am 10 am

  • HongKong is quite peacefull on Sunday, at least between 9 am 10 am. I had a long walk to calm my nerves. I do not know if it helped, not for long at least.
  • After doing some exercise I panicked totally. I thought that I cannot do any of them correctly, but then a bit later I could. Somehow I am most afraid of the mathematics even though the exercises are in fact quite easy. I must be the time limit. Too bad. Talking with Sirkku helped a lot. Also visiting the history museum (quite OK, very much worth the 1.5 hours and $10 it costs).
  • I had late lunch in the Vietnam and Thai village - some curry this time.
  • It is strange that I seem to have examination phobia. When I was younger I did not - I always took it quite easy and usually everything went really well. I hope that everything will go well tomorrow. I just have to get some deep sleep.
  • Last night I had terrible nightmare. We (I and my brother and someone else) were taking care on JyrkiInnanen 's dog. Jyrki was abroad or something. For some reason, somebody shot the dog. Then someone shot the man who shot the dog and I shot the latter man. Jyrki came back and we did not dare to tell him what had happened. It was quite hard to explain the absense of the dog. Furthermore, somehow many people, including my mother, found out of the shootings and dead men and refused to talk to us. The dream continued even after waking up and falling asleep again. Strange. It did not have any end, it just kept on going.
  • A fried of mine had the following dream: Nokia had rationalized the office environment in such a way that all employee were sitting on conveyor belts. The belts took them to the correct meetings and working places. All but one (including e.g. TeroPeltola ) were sitting on the belts. The only happy person was MattiKinnunen, who was selling used American cars and making lots of money.
  • Now (7.30 pm) I will have 2 cans of beer and read some more about the history of drugs. I have had today: cacao, coffee and alcohol.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki