I cycled to work
- I cycled to work. Nice. about 22C.
- I was really tired after my trip to HongKong. I could not really think at all during the whole day. But something happened still
- 10-11 We had a meeting on projecting: HzSeMinutes2004x03x09xProjectForB2.
- 11-12 Discussions and checking emails.
- 12-13 Working lunch with BasVodde (fried rice ...)
- 14-15 Rescue team meeting.
- 16-17 Meeting on traffic use cases. I promised to work on them in December, but I have not had time to do anything. SamuliKenttamies knew to expect this and was not too disappointed or angry.
- I left the office at 17. We (I, Sirkku, and Tuula) had dinner at Ajisen Ramen (mackarel and tepanyaki fried rice with smoked ell and coffee float for dessert - all but the float were good).
- At home I took it easy by reading the new Feyerabend books, which is rather fun and exiting. I am so happy that I studied philosophy since it would be hard to learn at work, whereas system architecting etc are rather easy to learn once one know enough logic and philosophy. Life is fun!
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit