I wrote about system archictecture process concernign HSDPA DO…
- 9-10 I wrote about system archictecture process concernign HSDPA DO etc: MattiOnProcess
- 10-11 The IS-meeting. The material is in QuickPlace somewhere. The meeting was good.
- QuickPlace does not work with Opera. Stupid to implement tools which require some specific browser. Too common, though.
- 11-12 I proofread the Fire rescue plan. Rather rare words in there - the Chinese are really using the dictionary.
- Lonely lunck - fried rice.
- I bought again a few pens. The Parker pens are almost free in China. And they are so good. They are pens just made for system architecture work. Everyone should have at least 5 of them - one needs to have pen always at hand.
- Working on documentation. Little, but still
- 15-17 SD GPA meeting. This meeting was much better that I expected. Really nice to be positively surprised sometimes. I really lack these positive surprises.
- HSDPA discussion got out of hand. But then it stopped.
- Mr. Bush is making bad jokes about WMDs. He is both stupid and has bad sense of humour.
- Hangzhou SIG convened in Commons Place. Participants were this time HeikkiAhola, JuhaKamppuri and me. We intended to take only a couple of beers, but I lost count at 6. We had fun. The bar was rather full for some time. There was a pianist. After the bar we had some food around the corner. I left my bike (locked to a bar) there, but it was not there anymore on Sunday. So, now I know that even old modern bikes are too tempting for the criminals. The new non-modern bike of mine was standing there for 2 weeks a month ago.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit