It was really a positive surprise to find a large enough…

  • It was really a positive surprise to find a large enough spring-jacket for me in some shop nearby our home. The winter-jacket was becoming a bit hot.
  • The weather is nice: about 18 C, sun is shining, mild breeze.
  • Late lunch in a Sichuan place in the corner of Moganshan Lu and Wener Lu. Really good "kum bo chicken" and something else too.
  • I was working on MattiDraftCV. I need it for the other application. Applying is definitely not fun at all. It is terrible. But I am not yet both famous and good enough to get invitation to interesting jobs. I am sure that will change in the next 3 years.
  • My dream is the be a university research (e.g. assistant professor) and industrial system architect at the same time. I will do my utmost to make the dream come true. It is not that far away, after all.
  • I was quite happy about my draft CV. So, I took it easy at home in the evening and read a little more about "Fortune favours the bold". I came to think that we in NET should be a bit bolder if we are to be profitable in the future.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki