Lazy day, mostly at home until afternoon

  • Lazy day, mostly at home until afternoon.
  • We tried to take some textiles to the clothes-maker/tailor, but the "lao ban" was not there. So, we left the textiles there and promised to return "mingtian".
  • Some nice sushi at the Japanese in Bao Chu Lu. HeikkiAholo was there too. I also took one stabilizing beer. The sushi is very good in this place. It is a pity that Sirkku will not join me there more than once a week. I could have sushi every evening.
  • Some shopping: one new bag for laptop (which I do not have, yet).
  • Evening: at home worrying about the other application. Nothing but worrying. Then I gave up and joined Sirkku in watching old Sex and the City DVDs, which are rather fun. I was, of course, reading a book at the same time: "Fortune favours the bold" by Thurow. Good and interesting book it seems to be.
  • The application has been received by the right officials in the right place. Now I am waiting for an invitation to the interview.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki