Motto: " Do not try to solve problems for or with people who have…

  • Motto: " Do not try to solve problems for or with people who have no sense of humour!". Are there such people in Nokia
  • Again by taxi. I am turning into a lazy middle-aged man. What a sorry state of affairs!
  • Again no electricity at home. It will be rather fun to be here in the summer. I predict 3 days/week without electricity.
  • Quickplace usage in Helsinki RNCd is rather stupid. They write minutes in Word and attach even Powerpoints to these Word docs and then save the resulting Word doc to Quickplace. The Word doc even contains links to Quickplace. I think that writing the minutes directly to QP would be more efficient (both for the author and especially for the readers). QP seems to be rather good tool, even though it is not as easy to use as Twiki.
  • 9-11: emails etc. Discussions!
  • 11-13: working on documentation. Also working on MattiOnProblemSolving.
  • Lunch in ChinChin with PetriJappila. Now, we had gum bo chicken imitation. It was not too special. We did have about appropriate amount of food this time. Binary search works.
  • 14-16 DIMUTI technical meeting. HzSeMinutes2004x03x25xDimutiPlanForE0andE2.
  • No reply for our travel plans in 1.5 days. May it will come later today.
    • it came - no way to get the whole team to Finland in May. Sad.
  • I experimented a little with SeItemToDO . Now, it works really fine.
  • I left early, at 6pm. I had headache.
  • I had dinner in the Japanese in BaoChu Lu. Some sushi, good !
  • I managed to think about the other application in the evening.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki