Raining in the morning, 7C at 7am
- Raining in the morning, 7C at 7am. Where did the summer go I took taxi to work. It is strange that all taxidrivers want to drive the length of Qing Chun Lu even if that takes some 20 minutes. It is much faster to take almost any other route.
- 9-12 Meetings: HzSeMinutes2004x03x12xReplanningWithLiNa and HzSeMinutes2004x03x12xReplanningWithChenGuodong
- 12-12.30 Working lunch (so called shadow information sharing meeting) with BasVodde.
- I finally got DeC working. It could turn out to be useful.
- The HzIpTt has also started to use Twiki. Nice! Good luck and ask for help when necessary.
- We will go to buy some furniture tomorrow. Shopping Is it the purpose of life or meaning or just a curse
- We have been in contact with our coming landmadame (a female landlord). So, we really have got the apartment. I am so happy.
- This is one of the best records even recorded: Damaged by Black Flag. It has been one of my absolute favourites since early 1980's. Buy it and "enjoy" if you dare.
- I will have a beer or two at Commons, again. Just to wask away the office dust.
- Just one beer and spring rolls in Commons Place. The pub was empty, and somehow I did not feel like drinking alone there. Drinking alone is never a good idea.
- I finished the books "Are your lights on?" bu Gause and Weinberg. It contains some good slogans, which I may use when preparing a problem solving course later.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit