I finally had the time and energy to have pineapple and mangoes…
- I finally had the time and energy to have pineapple and mangoes for breakfast. They are delicious.
- Cycling to work: only 38 minutes by the heavy Chinese bike. Not too bad.
- First time I used shorts and T-shirt when cycling.
- Weather: 24C, sun. Great!
- 10-12 HzSeTeam weekly meeting HzSeMinutes2004x04x19xToDoWeekly.
- discussion on SeIntersiteMeetingPeriods
- JariHassinen presented some slides about processes etc.
- Some not so public meetings on SE in the afternoon. We did not decide to do anything dramatic, so no need to worry.
- It is very hot here in the 6th floor. It is rather hard to do any real work.
- Now at 4 pm it is 30C. It seems to be summer, now.
- We (me and MaunuHolma) realized that in the current state of the system of RNC, we do not have so much DC work. We actually should not have any. The basic framework is ready. What remains are the performance issues, traffic issues and occasional hard features. I will write more about this insight soon. Now I will leave and meet my brother. I assume we will have a beer or two.
- I wrote and sent one job application! Let's see how great my market value is. I asked for 6000 euros per month (in Finland) brutto.
- I went with my brother to have beer in the revolving restaurant in Wulin Square/Yanan Lu. The views are really magnigficent from there. I had not realized earlier how large a city Hangzhou really is. I think we could have some common dinner in this restaurant even though their buffet food did not look so special.
- We had dinner in the Ajisen Ramen - good as always. I cycled home and my brother took taxi. The driver drove over 100 km/h in wrong lane. Markku was terrified after the ride.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit