I got lazy in the morning and took taxi to the office
- I got lazy in the morning and took taxi to the office. It turned out to be a good decision, because it started to rain for the whole day.
- We had an excellent meeting about PipingTask in the afternoon. Now the work in the HzSeTeam has started to be really professional and fast. I really would like to have this more this kind of teamwork in Finland too. We managed to find some problems in some design. It seems that it really pays to check the things carefully!
- We had a firedrill. It went rather well.
- I left the office at 5pm to meet my friends and Markku in, suprise!, Commons Place. We had one beer and continued to the Japanese in BaoChu lu. They serve the best sushi in town. And the waitresses are simply too cute for my friends. I have got used to the Chinese cuteness already.
- I managed to find Gratefull Dead DVDs for my friend Aaro Koskinen.
- We spent the evening playing cards and drinking Shaoxing-wine. Fun!
- Markku, Kossi, and Petri had visited North Peak and the large buddhist temple earlier.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit