Meeting with many people about the RIS1 of A43 program

  • 10-12 Meeting with many people about the RIS1 of A43 program. There is huge confusion. There is also much too few persons with any technical understanding of the product discussing these schedules and contents among themselves. Too damn bad!
  • Afternoon: nothing specific. I left a bit earlier after I got depressed. I used the whole evening for writing the other application. I hate writing applications - It always causes depression, panic etc. Fortunately, Sirkku was there to support me. Without her I could never write any applications.
  • I finished reading Paul Auster's "Oracle night". It is excellent, really modern novel. It tells a story of a authors, who is writing a novel about a publisher, who is reviewing a novel called "Oracle night" - but it gets much more complex than this. You really should read the novel. Auster writes so enjoyable English. One learns much by reading his novels.
  • Weather: 20-24 C, sun, nice.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki