My laptop broke down - the hard-disk is dead now

  • My laptop broke down - the hard-disk is dead now. Fortunately I keep everyhing important here in Twiki - I just had to reinstall some SW when I get the computer back (Opera, Putty, ...). I lost my bookmarks, which is a pity, thouhg.
  • I cycled to work - this time it took 36 minutes. Huge packs of cyclist everywhere.
  • Weather: up to 33C, sun. Really nive. I like the warm weather.
  • 9-10 Meeting with Main.Basvodde, LvYi, MaunuHolma, HongqiangHuang, KirsiLagus , JariHassinen on processes etc.
  • 10-11 Discussion with Jyrki on my future tasks in Helsinki.
  • 15-17 Discussion on statistics (cell loss measurement) with ChenGuodong and MaunuHolma. This task is almost ready - it is much further than similar tasks in Helsinki!
  • I sent the other application. I think it is really good application and I will be really surpised if they do not accept it. If they do not, they really must have some exceptional applicants, or many of them.
  • Whole sheep dinner in the opposite XinXian-restaurant. Excellent sheep - even I liked it and ate it - my vegetarianism is fading away. After the dinner we went to Common Place and from there after a few beers and cigars to home.
  • Really nice day!


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki