C, mostly sunny It is still hard for me to really start working…

  • 20C, mostly sunny
  • It is still hard for me to really start working here in Helsinki. I came to work, sent a letter to the Copenhagen police station (they have my mobile phone there and I want them to send it back to me; it is my 4th phone within one year...), read "3G training material" and were thinking about "RNC tools strategy" as a part of more general strategy of developing systems like RNC and MGW.
  • No lunch today, just a couple of sandwiches.
  • I know a way to crash Opera and the whole Windows 2000 Professional. Go to the page http://aikataulut.ytv.fi/reittiopas/fi/line/?line=50&type=1 and click the blue point next to text "Sörnäinen". It will crash your computer. Too bad!
  • From my office window I can only see trees (a forest) and clouds. It is hard to believe that I am really looking at the 2nd biggest city in Finland. Looks too much like countryside to me.
    • I walked from Pajamäki to Säterinportti (I took the bus 50 from Sörnäinen to Pajamäki. This seems to be the most convinient way of getting to the office withour cycling). It took some 35 minutes and I saw about 3 other persons during the whole time. This place is too dead for me. Good thing is that I can read books while walking, which was not so easy in China. Today I was reading a crime novel by Liza Marklund.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki