First real working day here in Finland

  • First real working day here in Finland. I took it easy, tried to get used to the view from my new office and trying to catch up emails etc. Everyone else is on vacation, which makes me feel lonely here in the office all alone. I do not like this kind of solitude - I need to be in a group, I need to discuss with someone. It is rather hard for me to work alone. I cannot help it at all.
  • I walk to and from Mäkkylä station. I also brought my new tax card to payroll service in Mäkkylä. Now I only (!) have to pay some 30% tax...
  • We bought a new sofa. It took 2 minutes.
  • At home we were arranging our books and other stuff. Petri Griinari visited us.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki