I cycled to the office

  • I cycled to the office. Nice weather, about 20C, sunny.
  • Aggio-sport has moved away from Haaga. I cannot find their store anywhere. Too bad, because I need nyw cycling shorts and shoes.
  • Long discussions with MaunuHolma.
  • This Twiki does not work properly after some reconfiguration of the server atmweb. I fixed some problems, but some remain still.
    • It seems that Twiki is too vulnerable to some changes in the environment. Luckily the problems are easy to fix.
  • I stayed in the office until 6pm as I wanted to see how Tour de France, stage 16 turned out. Lance won, surprise
  • Sirkku and her sister were selling some old things in the Hietalahti flea market. The things were not so good, but they did manage to break even.
  • Normal pasta-dinner, an English drama from TV and some books. Normal evening.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki