I visited the nurse

  • I visited the nurse. She said that (after 1.5 years in China) I seems to be OK except that a) I am too fat (I knew it) and b) my blood pressure is too high (again). The remedies are trivial: less food, more exercise, less alcohol and less stress. Let's try that for some months and see if it helps. I should lose at least some 13 kg, preferable some 20kg. Not too easy, but after losing 20kg I would as light as I was when joining Nokia back in 1997. Working in Nokia is making me fat. Or is it just working
  • Twiki was broker again. Now it is not.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki