Nothing special at the office today

  • Nothing special at the office today.
  • I am still trying out different ways of getting to the office. Today I took the tram and train to Leppävaara and then bus 23 to Säterinportti. Not fun at all.
  • I visited Aaro Koskinen in Hiomotie 30. We went to the centre of Helsinki and had a couple (really, just 2) pints. I do not know the most hip-places anymore, but luckily Aaro does.
  • The furniture shop had delivered out sofa. Now we have already beds, sofa and one table (with 3 chairs) at home. We have also managed to put all the books on the shelves, so our place starts to look like a home.
  • I cooked some pasta for dinner. I have to start cooking with pasta - it is about 1.5. years since I have had to cook myself...


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki