Nothing worth mentioning at work

  • Nothing worth mentioning at work. Still waiting for something to turn up and light my motivation. It will come, soon, I am sure.
  • I went to the Linnanmäki amusement park to play some pinball. My current favourite is Gofers. It is quite easy one to play, but it requires fast reflexes and total concentration.
  • In the evening I went to see my friend in Kuusiluoto island. It is nice place - a piece of pure nature in the middle of Helsinki. We grilled some food and had a few beers there. There are also some nice sheep there - they are really friendly towards anyone who has food to offer.
    • Some Russian men were fishing by the bay in the middle of the night. They said "Kuha, hjyva".


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki