Still sunshine

  • Still sunshine. So, I cycled some 50 minutes. I have already lost 2 kg. Not bad. Now only 106kg - I still have opinions...
  • Others are returning to office.
  • SDM@MIT wants to interview me. Excellent. I am excited. The interview will be tomorrow, on Tuesday. The interviewer will be Pat Hale.
  • In the morning I chatted with JyrkiInnanen, TapioPehkonen, JouniSaukko and Heikki Koskinen.
  • In the afternoon I chatted (at least) with Matti Palo, Kisu Lagus, Eero Kauria, Sami Tilander etc. Fun to have other people here too. Oh, I almost forgot Tero Peltola.
  • Funny how fast one can sell stuff in the net. I posted an ad about one large mirrow and got first reply in 2 minutes. Another ad about 2 bicycles got 4 replies in 2 hours. Maybe the low price has something to do with this. I like to give my unnecessary stuff away with just nominal prices.
  • The new Sonic Youth DVD rocks almost too much. I get goosepimples when listening to it. No, I am not watching so much during working hours.
  • It is time to leave the office and cycle some 50 minutes. Really nice weather today.
  • Nothing much at home in the evening. I read some books and Suomen Kuvalehti. Again pasta for dinner.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki