Sunshine, about 23C when I cycled to the office after 8.30 am

  • Sunshine, about 23C when I cycled to the office after 8.30 am.
  • Only 105.5 kg. Strange.
  • I went to the gym for the first time since I broke my shoulder in China. Now the shoulder is OK but my level of fitness is not OK. Getting better, though.
  • I have managed to sell my extra (old) bicycles and my extra mirrow.
  • I managed to install and use XNA in/on my Zaurus.
  • The MIT-interview went well in the late evening. I am quite confident that they will accept my application. Pat Hale, the interview (a director there), said that my ideas and motivation are exactly in line with the whole idea of SDM@MIT. We also discussed at lenght on military history and how knowing the history helps also in business. Some worrying issues: it seems that I really must brush up my mathematical skill before going to MIT. This will be a tought autumn after all.
  • We had a couple of beers in Bullman restaurant with Päivi Nikkilä, a radio journalist. Some nasty gossipping!


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki