Today I took tram and train to Mäkkylä and walked from there to…
- Today I took tram and train to Mäkkylä and walked from there to the office. It takes 22 minutes to walk from Mäkkylä, which makes it a decent morning walk for a fat guy like me.
- Nothing special at work. Reading, planning. I worked on the floor plan for out next office in C5.
- I went to the grocery shop for the first time since coming back from China (and of course I did not visit them too often in China either). I found it surprisingly easy to buy something to eat and even something for cooking. It all cost 37 euros, which I consider cheap. I may be mistaken here.
- Wine is cheap here. I bought a bottle of Italian Prosecco for 6 euros. We drank it almost too fast.
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit