A romours has it as follows: the HR are career map development…

  • A romours has it as follows: the HR are career map development project intended to get rid of the "chief engineer"-jobtitles. Reason: engineers are not leading anything, managers are those who lead. Incredible but so telling attitude in this company. Anyway, some parts of Nokia R&D were so much agains this idea that the current career map still includes "chief engineer" and the like. The career map is a bit strange: it seems that "chief engineer" is more demanding than "program manager". See also the Word-attachment: it has the titles in columns, but the headings of the colums are not there. I think the heading are the job grades (JG), which would indicate that the "chief architect" has JG 12, which is the same as senior program manager has. Strange.
  • I cycled to work and back to home. Nice weather still.
  • The doctor measured my blood pressure, which was quite high. So, I panicked and bought a bloodpressure meter OMRON M4 for my personal use at home. Incredibly, my blood pressure was considerably lower on Wednesday morning. I tried to get rid of all stress, think nice thoughts and eat only a little. I think I will get my bloodpressure under control by excercising, drinking less, and eating less. I also think I should lose more than 10kg. Let´s see...
  • I visited the local gyms in Kallio. I think I will start to regular the Silver Gym. It costs something, but I have found that I just cannot use the local gym in the Säterinportti office block. I need to get away from the office as soon as possible in the evening.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki