Autumn is here

  • Autumn is here. I did not dare to cycle, since it is raining cats and dogs. I took bus instead. Finally, I even managed to get Travel Card.
  • Long discussion about the state of the R&D and Nokia in general with MaunuHolma. Sari Baldauf is in HangzhouOffice right now. I hope Maunu has an opportunity to ask Sari for some ideas how Nokia Networks is going to make some really enhancements in quality. The current campaing, which states that "quality is our business" is a disgrace. It is so stupid! As if we could make better quality just by hanging out posters, when we are not even using the standard industrial practices. What a shame.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki