I cycled to and from work
- I cycled to and from work. Really nice weather since I managed to escape the thunderstorm in the evening.
- I was hacking in my mind with the performance modelling tool. It is quite well developed already.
- I held a peripathetic walking meeting with MaunuHolma. I called him and walked around the nearby bushes and forests while talking. It is always nice to talk to someone, who has though about large scale product development a lot.
- I cooked Italian risotto for the first time since coming back from China. I used some preserved squids, which made the risotto really good and exotic. I think I will cook this risotto to some selected friends too. It is a bit too excotic for those who do not love squid, but what the heck: they must stay away!
Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".
Kommentit