Rather nice now that most Nokians are back here in the office

  • Rather nice now that most Nokians are back here in the office. Nice to meet my new workmates and even my boss! A boss makes one´s day.
  • Some emailing about "RNC tool strategy".
  • Some work on the seating plan.
  • Reading some articles.
  • Tired.
  • Sun shines.
  • I stayed in the office way too late leaving only after 6pm. Almost noboby works here after 4.30 pm.
  • I found a new route to home: bus 205 to Kamppi and from there by metro. It took 50 minutes (including shopping some food).
  • One speedy jeans guy tried to enter our house - I had to use the back door. This is how living is Kallio is like.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki