The first CA-meeting

  • The first CA-meeting. Nice people with extensive experience - now I feel young, in China I always felt so old. Excellent!
  • A meeting on one "Performance SOP". It seems that I should write another version of my "Designer´s guide to performance in IPA" from 2001. Why not
  • I was too tired to do anything productive in the evening. I managed, however, to read some 50 pages of "Hullu työtä tekee" and the newest Economist. So the who evening was not in vain, I assume.
  • I tested the web-browser in my mobile phone 6820a. It is next to useless: slow, the screen is too small, and the phone crashes too often. I would never buy/use this phone with my own money.
  • Long discussion with MaunuHolma on documentation etc.
  • I took train to the office.


Alun perin julkaistu koosteessa "Diaries 2003 Q1".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki