Another unsual newyear eve

Another unsual newyear eve. I continued shopping necessary things for my new home (shower curtains, lamps, cleaning equipment, etc). But I also had fun. I went to take a look the famous Harvard Law School, had an Indian buffet lunch, and sent tens of SMSs to my dear friends. But then, back in my new apartment, I had to work hard and clean it just to make it suitable for humans. The earlier tenant has apparenty been both blind and smelling impaired. The place was so dirty. Now, after 2.5 hours of hard work, it is about suitable for humans. I still need to buy some necessary things: a stereo set, a TV, a carpet, and lots of food. Then I will be all set and can start my studies knowing that I have a place to call home in which I can relax.
We had nice Japanese dinner in Rosindale. And I was wasted or tired enough to retire to dream lands at 10pm.


Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs December 2004".

Kommentit

Vuoden suosituimmat

Kaikki Helsingin kadut, aukiot etc

TOP-5 lyhyttä pyöräretkeä Roihuvuoresta ja Itä-Helsingistä

Tapiolan varjoissa - Robert Ramberg

Elämäni baarit

Karl Ahon matka Stalinin punaiseen helvettiin / Sven Pahajoki