Iraq / Travel pages updated
I seem to be able to sleep 8 hours, even if I stay awake until 3 am. Great. So, I slept until, had long discussion with S using Skype. Skype works surprisingly well, and I recommend it to anyone. Try it, and call me. My Skype-name is masumane.
I have new T-mobile SIM-card. My new number is
+1 617 372 31 34I will keep this number for the rest of my (current) stay in USA. I still cannot get a regular calling plan, which reminds me that I am still untrustworthy alien. But who cares. Life here is great fun.
Iraq
Elections in Iraq went rather well. More than 70% voted, which is rather remarkable. More comments coming later, even in this blog. But somehow I think that the elections may, after all, turn out to be a success.
Travel pages updated
I updated my travel-pages. Especially, the list (and graph) of my flights is now up to date, at least almost. I have flown at least 399384 km during the last 10 years.
Also coming: an evaluation of the January in MIT, some discussion about Finnish and American trucks, etc. But now I am too tired to write, my brains scream for some time to read some nice novel or anything else not-study related. Also listening to American Idiot by Green day helps and relaxes. Thanks to Lavonardo for pointing out this excellent record. See also what music Larz Wirzenius listens to when he writes code.
Alun perin julkaistu kuukausikoosteessa "Blogs January 2005".
Kommentit